“Biggest Medical Breakthrough in Natural Healing”
- Low back surgery- 26% of injured workers who underwent surgery were able to return to work compared to 67% of those who refused the surgery. There was also a 41% increased use of opiates in those who had underwent back surgery. (According to the Ohio Bureau of Workers Comp)
- Low back surgery- 72% who underwent this procedure needed further surgery. (According to a survey published in New Yorker magazine)
- Shoulder surgery recipients for rotator cuff repairs had to re-tear rate of 57%. (According to the American Academy of orthopedic surgeons)
- Patients who received arthroscopic knee surgery showed no additional benefit compared to those who just had physical therapy. (According to a study published by the University of Western Ontario)
- A knee study showed patients who received corticosteroids injections had a higher pain score than those that just underwent arthroscopic surgery had no better outcomes than those that were given a sham surgery. (Both according to the New England Journal of Medicine)
- Risk of surgery includes bleeding, blood clots, infection, death 1-400, drastic increase in use of harmful narcotics, NSAIDs, and muscle relaxers. (Extremely harmful to the body and especially your vital organs) Not to mention the high cost upwards to $50,000 and the extreme amount of pain that the patient suffers through for months!!
for Hair Regrowth
Is a breakthrough biocellular hair rejuvenation procedure that uses your own body’s regenerative cells and fat tissue to improve the function of hair follicles in the scalp. In a simple comfortable outpatient “lunch-hour” procedure or combined with a hair transplant procedure, these cells and surrounding tissues can be used to support hair follicle function, fight the progression of hair loss and enhance hair growth.
Adipose tissue is made up of lipocytes or fat cells. Adipose or fat tissue is well established as a critical structure in the body for physical support, cushioning as well as metabolism and energy storage. A quick glance at any basic anatomy, physiology, and histology text reveals the close the proximity of hair follicles to neighboring adipose tissue within the skin.
Numerous scientific studies now support the intricate interaction and communication between adipose tissue and hair follicle growth and regeneration. In fact, special proteins called adipose-derived growth factors from cultured fat cells have been shown to have a strong influence on the cycling of hair follicles. In addition, hair transplant surgeons have reported that “chubby” hair follicle grafts that contain some adipose tissue below the harvested follicular units are prone to better survival rates and hair growth postoperatively further confirming this symbiotic relationship between adipose tissue and healthy hair growth. Like PRP Platelet Rich Plasma, the redistribution of fat or adipose tissue using autologous microfat, nanofat and picofat grafting techniques has been used successfully by surgeons for volumetric and tissue regeneration for cosmetic as well as functional, repair and regenerative purposes in many areas of the body. It is exciting that the science of Biocellular Regenerative Medicine using adipose tissue now can be
used to positively impact hair follicle cycling in the treatment of hair loss for patients in the early stages of balding. Is ALMI Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection Similar To PRP Platelet Rich Plasma?
ALMI Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection is performed using PRP at the same time. In fact, PRP is the “vehicle” in which ALMI is injected into the scalp. While certainly not a “miracle cure” for someone with extensive hair loss or baldness, in our hands, ALMI Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection for hair regrowth improves significantly on the process of using platelet-derived growth factors in PRP. In our experience, not all patients are good candidates for PRP or ALMI Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection treatments, so please contact the office for a consultation to see if you qualify.
*EACH INDIVIDUAL’S TREATMENT AND/OR RESULTS MAY VARY